Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day 146 and counting...

I have been alive for…count ‘em…146 days!! That is 146 days of eating, sleeping, and pooping. Okay, and now I play too.

Daddy left to go fishing for 4 days yesterday so it’s just me and Mommy. A girl’s weekend - whoo-hoo!!! This afternoon we’re going to get my pictures taken…again. I didn’t cooperate last weekend so we’re going back again. I got a lecture today about needing to eat and sleep good so that I’m happy for my pictures. I haven’t decided whether or not I want to cooperate or not…I’ll surprise ‘em! I imagine if the pics come out good, Mommy will post some up on this great new blog!

Sooooooo, stay tuned for lots more to come! I promise I’ll do lots of fun things that will make your visit to my blog worth your time!!

Love you all!!

xoxo,
Claire (aka Little)

5 comments:

mzblongoria said...

what a great idea! I'm going to have to copy you!! It's the easiest way to keep people updated!

Lynn said...

Hi Little!! Can't wait to watch you grow from far away. :)

Lots of love from all of us!

Maggie L said...

Ok,Missy Claire. Smile pretty for your photos!! I need one for my office.

Unknown said...

I love this idea!
You are so adorable Claire :)

chris said...

the title is too cute! glad you're on board with the blogging - you will see it's like writing one email to a 100 people! hugs to claire!

cheers
chris katie & charlie