Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkins...FINALLY!!!

Goodness...who would have thought it would be so hard to get to the pumpkin patch for some pics?! But that's exactly what it has been. Every time we've tried to go, something has come up. Then Tuesday I drove by the patch and saw that their pumpkin supply was dwindling quickly!! I told Will we HAD to go today before they ran out completely...so we did. Claire LOVED it. She was talking to, and laughing at, the pumpkins. I had to wake her up from a nap to go so I was nervous...but maybe the short power nap was the magic trick because she was in the best mood ever. Warning: LOTS of pictures below. Enjoy! P.S. Costume pics coming SOON!!! :)

2 comments:

Kelle said...

Yay!! Finally pumpkin pictures! And SO cute!! I love her jeans... Kelle

Alisa said...

So cute I like her shirt!