Claire got to go to Gymboree for the second time this past weekend. Our Godson, Nicholas, had his 3rd birthday party at Gymboree and Claire had a BLAST. Here are lots of photos and videos...and please forgive me. I forgot to tell Will not to turn the camera sideways when taking video so we have some sideways videos. I'm bummed. Some of them came out cute and would have been much better if you didn't have to turn your head sideways to watch them. :( Oh, and as in typical Claire-style, she is Miss Serious in most of these pics. She might even look mad in some of them! (I promise she really did completely enjoy herself at the party!) Heck, even when she's riding the rocking horse, she laughs for a second or two and then turns right back into Miss Serious! I'm telling you...she is not a fan of the camera and goes on strike whenever I bring it out!
She looks like she is having a blast! I know that look on her face. It is a look of determination, so don't worry about the elusive smile. Mine don't like to have theirs caught by the camera either.
And, this is the second picture where she has the same outfit as one of my girls. Great mom's think alike! Yeah Target!
Birth - 7 lbs, 4 oz; 19" long
3 days - 6 lbs, 10 oz; 19" long
2 weeks - 7 lbs, 8 oz; 19.5" long
1 mo - 8 lbs, 10 oz; 21" long
2 mos - 8 lbs, 14 oz; 21.75" long
4 mos - 12 lbs, 4 oz; 24.25" long
5 mos - 13 lbs, 4 oz
6 mos - 14 lbs, 12.5 oz; 25.5" long
7 mos - 15 lbs, 5.5 oz
9 mos - 16 lbs, 14.5 oz; 27" long
12 mos - 18 lbs, 13.5 oz; 29" long
15 mos - 20 lbs, 6 oz; 30.5" long
18 mos - 22.5 lbs; 32.5" tall
21 mos - 24.5 lbs
2 yrs - 26 lbs; 36 in tall
Grace's Stats
Birth - 7 lbs, 14 oz; 20" long
5 days - 7 lbs, 14 oz; 20" long
2 weeks - 8 lbs, 7 oz; 20.5" long
1 mo - 9 lbs, 4.5 oz
2 mos - 10 lbs, 8 oz; 22.5" long
4 mos - 12 lbs, 2 oz; 25" long
5 mos - 12 lbs, 13 oz
6 mos - 14 lbs, 0 oz; 26" long
7 mos - 15 lbs, 1 oz
15 mos - 21 lbs, 11 oz; 31.25" long
Claire at approx. 1 week old
Grace at approx. 1 week old
Every child begins the world again.
--Henry David Thoreau
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
--Author Unknown
So I will dance with Cinderella
While she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew
Oh, I will dance with Cinderella
I don't wanna miss even one song
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight
And she'll be gone...
--Steven Curtis Chapman, "Cinderella"
2 comments:
She is so super cute! Too funny how she clams up in front of the camera.
She looks like she is having a blast! I know that look on her face. It is a look of determination, so don't worry about the elusive smile. Mine don't like to have theirs caught by the camera either.
And, this is the second picture where she has the same outfit as one of my girls. Great mom's think alike! Yeah Target!
Post a Comment