We went to Houston for Labor Day weekend and a much-anticipated visit from Aunt Abbie!! She travelled all the way to TX from L.A. and we were so happy to see her! We saw lots of family and took a day to hang out in Galveston at the beach. It reminded us of how much we miss our beach house that got washed away with Hurricane Ike last summer...we probably would have lived at it this summer now that Claire is at such a great age for the beach.
:( Next summer when Abbie comes to visit we will definitely be renting a beach house for a week!!! After looking at these pics, I realized Claire did a lot of eating/drinking at the beach. (Well, we all did but it's only cute to take pictures of kids doing that.)

Going for a wagon ride with Great-Grandpa

Collecting pecans in Great-Grandma & Grandpa's backyard

Going for a wagon ride with Grandpa
1 comment:
I bet you guys had such a nice time together. I am sure you miss Abbey lots and lots. I dinn't realize how much I missed Katy until I was back here and getting to enjoy her. Glad that she gets to make trips back though. Next time try and get the camera out more although I know that with an 18 month old your hands are always busy busy busy.
Post a Comment