Monday, October 12, 2009

Bedtime Chaos

(Just a warning...since I am so bad about blogging, this post is full of pics. I figured I'm allowed to go crazy with photos to make up for my lack of posts.)

Tonight we got a little messy in Claire's room...it looked like a tornado had blown through. Luckily most of the mess got cropped out of these pictures but boy, you should have seen it! I never let her room get like that!

Claire had poured a cup of water down her shirt after dinner so I took those clothes off her. Well sometimes I love seeing her run around with just a diaper and so she did. I started cleaning out her closet...you know, getting rid of the summer tanks and sundresses (finally!). Then she started pulling all kinds of stuff out, including a pair of brand new Robeez shoes that she never fit into during her early walking days. Now they are just about too small! I got them as a free gift and thought they were kinda ugly but hey, they were free! I decided to accessorize her diaper-only self with these shoes (oh and the red bow she had been wearing all day) and I have to say, it was quite a sight. Then I went to get my bag with my camera in it and she found a bag of goldfish in there. The kid LOVES to share food so she decided to share some of her "fishies" with her stuffed puppy dog that was sleeping on the recliner.











Finally I decided to get her dressed and ready for bed. Check out how LAZY she was! She lounged on her belly while I put on her lotion and pajamas.




After getting dressed for bed, she decides the red bow just won't quite do and wants a replacement bow. (Is she already smart enough to realize the red bow does NOT match her pajamas???) I thought it would be fun to show the sequence of pictures illustrating a bow change in our house.




Ta-da!! And now we move onto vitamins and teeth-brushing...with a few goofty outtakes at the end.















1 comment:

Alisa said...

Too cute! The bow ones are funny. I think they already know what they like, I swear!