Saturday, September 6, 2008

My favorite babysitter!!!

The other day my neighbors Mr. and Mrs. Dee babysat me all day. They took GREAT care of me. Mrs. Dee even let me play dress up and type this letter to my mommy at work about my fun day. My mommy said the letter and pictures made her cry at work. :(


Dear Mommy,

Yup, it's me. I am typing this letter all by myself. You are raising a prodigy child! I am having a blast at Mr. & Mrs. Dee's house. We played dress up, and she even took some pictures. Don't worry, you and daddy take WAY better pictures! I had my first nap around 9:30, but I only slept for 45 minutes. Mr. Dee came home a little while ago, and you know what? There is a nice man behind that mean face. As a matter of fact, I cannot stop stop smiling at him. His nose is even fun to play with! I am getting plenty of play time, and TLC as well. Well, I am off for my feeding, I will see you soon...I miss you! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Love,
Claire


No comments: