Finally getting around to getting these pictures from our trip to Galveston posted. (Aunt Bekah and Birdie went with us, along with all 3 dogs: Molly, Sophie, and Heidi.) Lots of pictures so I won't write much...I promise you'd rather just look at the pics then read some long-winded recap of our trip. :) I'll just say that we had a GREAT time. Claire did SO well...slept good, enjoyed the beach, played, and had fun. It rained all day Saturday so we were cooped up inside for more than half our trip but we made the best of it and at least got a little sunny beach time on Sunday. Okay...rambling over. Enjoy the pics!!!
Birth - 7 lbs, 4 oz; 19" long
3 days - 6 lbs, 10 oz; 19" long
2 weeks - 7 lbs, 8 oz; 19.5" long
1 mo - 8 lbs, 10 oz; 21" long
2 mos - 8 lbs, 14 oz; 21.75" long
4 mos - 12 lbs, 4 oz; 24.25" long
5 mos - 13 lbs, 4 oz
6 mos - 14 lbs, 12.5 oz; 25.5" long
7 mos - 15 lbs, 5.5 oz
9 mos - 16 lbs, 14.5 oz; 27" long
12 mos - 18 lbs, 13.5 oz; 29" long
15 mos - 20 lbs, 6 oz; 30.5" long
18 mos - 22.5 lbs; 32.5" tall
21 mos - 24.5 lbs
2 yrs - 26 lbs; 36 in tall
Grace's Stats
Birth - 7 lbs, 14 oz; 20" long
5 days - 7 lbs, 14 oz; 20" long
2 weeks - 8 lbs, 7 oz; 20.5" long
1 mo - 9 lbs, 4.5 oz
2 mos - 10 lbs, 8 oz; 22.5" long
4 mos - 12 lbs, 2 oz; 25" long
5 mos - 12 lbs, 13 oz
6 mos - 14 lbs, 0 oz; 26" long
7 mos - 15 lbs, 1 oz
15 mos - 21 lbs, 11 oz; 31.25" long
Claire at approx. 1 week old
Grace at approx. 1 week old
Every child begins the world again.
--Henry David Thoreau
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
--Author Unknown
So I will dance with Cinderella
While she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew
Oh, I will dance with Cinderella
I don't wanna miss even one song
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight
And she'll be gone...
--Steven Curtis Chapman, "Cinderella"
No comments:
Post a Comment