Monday, July 13, 2009

The Duck Pond!!!

We went back to the duck pond that our friends Kelle & Marlee told us about. This time we took Daddy so there would be one person to be the photographer! It is such a nice little place to go...Claire obviously loves it! And it's a great way to get rid of extra bread in the house!! I swear these ducks have it made...there were 3 other families doing the same thing we were. Gorgeous home and plenty of free food...what a life!

P.S. Claire STILL doesn't clap using both of her hands...she uses her right arm to clap on her left forearm. So, in picture #10 below, that is what she is doing. She also does it in the video. :)















4 comments:

Kelle said...

OMG... love the pony tail!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how she claps her arm...she has to say "YAAAY!" everytime one of the duck eats...Hmmm...wonder who has been teaching her to say yay when someone eats a bite of food?!-ab

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for a new post for august...Then in September I get a live viewing of the munchkin! How you feelin banana?
xo ab

Anonymous said...

still checking for updates...