
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Picture Potpourri
Given that I am soooooo behind on this blog, I decided to just throw together the pics that we've taken in the last month. Honestly we haven't even taken that many pics...our camera is too slow and our toddler is too fast to capture much. But here is what we have...more duck pond. A little Pedernales. And some fun with crabs. I actually thought I had more to share but since I don't, I guess I am actually not that behind on the blog after all. I just need to get back into taking pictures of Miss Claire!!! Or at least some video...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comment:
Love the duck pond pics! Especially the one where she is walking away with all the ducks following! We went yesterday, and the ducks were crazy and HUNGRY... Marlee got her finger bitten. We'll see if she wants to go back :)
Post a Comment