So tonight Will and I sat down and looked back at the last 13 months of blogging that I've done. And my...did I get some inspiration to get back on the blogging bandwagon! I look back at all the pictures and videos and summaries of our adventures with Miss Claire...and then I see how it dwindles with each passing month. I didn't realize how fun it would be to go back and look at the old memories...it made me sad and it made me smile and it made me anxious to have another little one! I had forgotten some of the things Claire used to do or say...I do have to say she was a cute baby...and still is!! (I'm not biased or anything.) I love that kid!!
Tomorrow will be Day 1 of my blog resurrection...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ALRIGHT!!! VIVA LA BLOG DE CLAIRE!!!
I have been waiting! xo, ab
YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! Can't wait!
Maranda
Post a Comment