Monday, August 11, 2008

Solids here we come!!

Well we were gonna wait for the 6-month mark to start solids but Little has decided lately that she doesn't want to drink even her bare-minimum amount of formula that she's supposed to drink. So, I decided to start a week early with some rice cereal, hoping that maybe this child will take to solids better than she has a liquid diet. We had to get the highchair out of the box, wash all the baby spoons, and open up the box of cereal. We are definitely entering a new chapter in babydom with all of this! I think I'll just let the pics tell the story of how Little liked her first taste of rice cereal...

Take one.

Hmmmm...this is weird stuff.

Blech!

Take Two.

Oh gosh...this isn't any better than round one.

Mama, you are so funny that you make me forget about the nasty stuff in my mouth...

Yuck...now I taste it again. Next time lets try ice cream.

No comments: