Claire's sweet Godmother Jenn sent Claire the cutest little Aggie dress a few weeks ago. It was 12-month size and I guess it is one of those brands that isn't true-to-size because it didn't even come close to covering Claire's little diaper butt! Good thing I didn't wait until February to put it on her...it probably would just barely cover her shoulders by then! I looked everywhere for some white leggings for Claire to wear with the dress but of course couldn't find any. So, we just let her diaper show but I think she still looked adorable in it. But of course how could she NOT look cute in something maroon & white?? :)
Daddy took all these pics while babysitting this past weekend. Claire is obsessed with my black bag that I take to work. Obsessed. Forget the 50 toys she has to play with. You could sit her down with my black bag filled with a couple of pieces of paper and coupons (and maybe even a random orange) and she would be happily content and entertained for a good hour. I'm not even kidding. P.S. Her nose isn't snotty in that one pic down below...it's just all the slobber from sucking on the orange!















Daddy took all these pics while babysitting this past weekend. Claire is obsessed with my black bag that I take to work. Obsessed. Forget the 50 toys she has to play with. You could sit her down with my black bag filled with a couple of pieces of paper and coupons (and maybe even a random orange) and she would be happily content and entertained for a good hour. I'm not even kidding. P.S. Her nose isn't snotty in that one pic down below...it's just all the slobber from sucking on the orange!

No comments:
Post a Comment