Monday, November 3, 2008

Sad, sad, SAD!!!!

Well, the Halloween pics are gone. Will thought I downloaded them onto the computer so he cleared the memory card. I am just SICK about it!!! I know it's silly...they are "just" pics...but I could throw up right now! It was Claire's 1st Halloween!! :( We had pics of our little ladybug with Superman CJ across the street and Carmella the Monkey across the cul-de-sac and Maddy the Cat and Ashley the Witch next door. We also took a pic of the CUTEST little fireman that came by trick-or-treating Friday night. I want to cry right now!!!! We are gonna re-create the pics and get all the kids to dress up again. It won't be the same but it's the best we can do. So, I'm sorry to all you blog readers that have been anxiously waiting for me to post more ladybug pics!!! I sat down to do it just now and discovered the tragedy. I do have these 2 pics from Friday night that I saved quickly to use for something else but the rest are gone. :(


And here's the one from Friday morning again. She was happier in her costume that morning than she was Friday evening. She wasn't unhappy Friday evening...but she just wouldn't ever smile for the camera.

1 comment:

Kelle said...

oh, I'm so sorry!! I feel your pain... my camera was being repaired so I had to keep using disposable ones. Well, I had a camera full of her pics at the halloween parties, in the flamingo field of pumpkins and super cute ones of her cuddling with the cat and of course of her burnt hand :( - I dropped it off, all excited and when I went to get the pics they told me the camera was defective and nothing showed up!! I felt like you - we tried to re-create, but it's not the same. Claire sure was one cute bug though!!!
Kelle