Sunday, November 9, 2008

Potpourri II

We had a fun weekend this weekend. Aunt Bekah came to spend the night with us while Will was hunting. Saturday morning us 3 girls went to Town Lake for a walk. (FYI Laura - The pedestrian bridge is now fixed so next time...IF you're brave enough to partake in a next time with us...we won't end up walking 20 miles.) Claire was sound asleep by the end of the walk as you'll see in the pic below...sooooo hard to wake her up to put her in the car. :(

Aunt Bekah took a few bath pictures of Claire this weekend so I've posted those too. I'm glad she took some because I realized we really haven't taken any lately at all.

2 comments:

Maranda said...

Where did you get the little bathtub....I need one of those so bad!!!

Maranda said...

Babies R Us is out of stock on the tub :(