Thursday, December 18, 2008

10 months old!

Happy 10-month birthday Little! Can't believe it!

We didn't get to take our monthly photos of Little today but I actually have something even better to share! Yep, you got it...more videos! (The photos will come, don't worry.)

Little's personality is coming out more and more every day. She has her sassy moods. She has her silly moods. She has her sweet moods. She has her serious moods. AND...she has her defiant moods! (Those usually occur during wardrobe changes. Not so much diaper changes...just wardrobe changes.)

She is still crawling of course. She is using her walker more and more but hasn't taken any "steps" or anything like that. Lots of babbling and you can tell at times that she is really saying something...oh how I wish I could understand her in those moments!

We have two new "tricks" as of this past week. Instead of telling you what they are, I'll just show you video of it. :)

Trick #1 (Sorry, I didn't realize you can't rotate a video if you take it sideways on your camera. Grrr...)


Trick #2 (It's also an example of why you shouldn't let your baby play with your cell phone.)

And finally, here are some progress videos on walking with the walker and fun with the blue tunnel. Enjoy!




No comments: