Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A BIG POST!!!!

This is a BIG post for 2 reasons.

1) I have finally advanced into the world of putting VIDEO on the blog! Can you believe it??? Finally!!! (Thanks Krista!) Now I'm just bummed I didn't figure it out sooner. :(

2) Little walked with her walker for the first time by herself this evening! She is SO proud of herself...and of course she's got some proud (and nervous) parents too. :)

Here are some videos of her using the walker. You have to keep in mind this is like the 10th time she did it within about 20 minutes so she started getting a little tired, slow, and clumsy by the time I got video of it.

Note: You might want to hit "pause" on the music jukebox so you can hear the sound on the videos.



1 comment:

Kelle said...

So cute! And I love her little pants - are those jeans? I have yet to find jeans that fit M... where do you get yours?