Sunday, December 14, 2008

Video Potpourri

So now that I got this video stuff down, I'm slightly obsessed. Who wants photos when you can have VIDEO, right? :)

This first one is of Claire crawling through her tunnel. Watch Heidi in the background and how excited she gets running alongside the tunnel as Claire goes through it.



This is a quick shot of Claire playing with Heidi. Heidi could play fetch and tug-of-war ALL DAY so it is GREAT that Claire is learning how to play so she can take that "job" of ours over...at least until the novelty wears off for her and she isn't able to keep up with Heidi's energy level either. (Oh and yes, that is a "Luvs Diaper Box Car" on the left side of the screen! I'll have to get some video of Claire riding in her car soon!)



Finally, this is a video I call "How many times can I tip the chair until it falls on my head?"

No comments: